- If you are unwell please stay home.
- Please wash your hands before you come – there is hand sanitiser at our entrances and all stalls.
- Adhere to the physical distancing recommendation of 1.5m apart.
- Queue respectfully and be patient as everything is a little different from usual, things may take a little more time.
- Please come into the market area and do your shopping promptly then head back home.
- We highly recommend tap & go transactions.
Please be vigilant in respecting all these risk minimisation requests.
Our market is doing its best to keep you safe, we need you to be responsible for good hygiene yourselves. We are grateful we can keep operating, giving you the safest place to food shop. (Thanks from the MRRPA Committee & Market Manager Kat)
An alternative way to shop if you cannot come to the Farmers’ Market, go to our online FM: https://mrfarmersmarket.square.site