COVID19 February 2021 Statement: The Margaret River Farmers’ Market will be open every Saturday.
When you come to the market we ask a few things of you:
- If you are unwell please stay home.
- Please wash your hands before you come – there is hand sanitiser at our entrances and all stalls.
- Adhere to the physical distancing recommendation of 1.5m apart.
- Queue respectfully and be patient as everything is a little different from usual, things may take a little more time.
- We highly recommend tap & go transactions.